Sunday, September 17, 2006

The Punisher on PS2

As a hopeless geek, it is one of my goals to own and defeat any and all superhero video games that are produced for the PS2 platform. I haven't made much progress towards that goal, however, since there are several games I have yet to purchase, and the ones I do own, I have yet to even finish.
My latest attempt is with The Punisher.


As with most games, it takes a few missions to really get the hang of the controls, and The Punisher was no exception. I wasn't sure I'd be able to punch all the buttons correctly in order to help Frank Castle wage his one man war on organized [digital] crime. But now, after several missions, I can successfully employ the ex-Marine's combat tactics against foes such as Bushwacker, Ma Gnucchi, or The Russian (who was somehow resurrected after his death in the movie...maybe Ra's Al Ghul dragged his body to a Lazarus Pit or something).



While the nonstop action quickens the heart, the Special Interrogations, Special Kill Regions and the character cameos are the best features of the game. So far, I've teamed up with the Black Widow and Nick Fury in my quest to rid the world of the criminal element.

I'm just wondering where Microchip is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home