Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Down These Mean Streets...

New York City's Chinatown.
Ordinary tourist attraction and way of life by day, but a playground to the Oriental underworld by night.
These are the streets our heroes must patrol and protect from the deadly Si Fan assassins and the Dragon Lords.
Will they be able to save the day (or in this case, night) in time?
The adventures of Spider-Man, Kevlar, Alchemy, Facade, BlackLight and newcomer Manticore will continue at Ryan's house this Friday night at 7 p.m.
Bring your stats and snacks (I don't want you mooching off of me!)

3 Comments:

At 9:51 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

I'm sorry, Facade is still unfortunatly in Chicago right now, but I know he'd love to be there. You know he's a big fan of asian women.

 
At 7:57 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

I know, I figured I'd give him some credit anyway.
Boom-shaka-laka!

 
At 4:08 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

He is a shapeshifter though, he might be there and you just don't know it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home