Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I've got a theory

It could be bunnies.

I was home yesterday afternoon when FX started playing it's afternoon Buffy reruns. They just happened to be on one of my favorite episodes, Once More With Feeling, which is the musical episode. I noticed how much editing they do to put it on TV vs. the DVD versions. There is a lot of stuff cut out for TV or perhaps added in for the DVD. Either way. It kinda makes me never want to watch TV again, I could just wait for anything interesting to hit DVD and rent/borrow it and if it's really good, buy it. So I was wondering, besides Buffy, Angel, Firefly, and Smallville, what series do you recommend?

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

Alias.
That Jennifer Garner can spy on me anytime.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home