Tuesday, October 24, 2006

MUST PLAY THIS GAME!



I saw a full page ad for this game in the latest issue of Maxim magazine.
Then I saw it sitting behind the glass doors in the game section of Wal-Mart.
Then I saw the preview on Windows Media Player this morning.
I'm going ape-shit over this game already and I haven't even played it yet.



Dudes, if you haven't seen this preview yet, bring up your online Windows Media Player and click on the link for this game (you can't miss it - it's got a pic of Supes, Bats, and Martian Manhunter) then sit back and enjoy.

I don't know who I want to play first: Green Lantern or Flash.

I wonder if there's a multi-play option or if it's just for a single player. If there's multi-play, I may have to go out and buy a bigger television.

Check it out!

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

I'm stoked to play Marvel Ultimate Alliance as much as I am stoked to play Justice League Heroes

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

They should make an Infinity Gauntlet game where your heroes try to take down Thanos. Or you can just play Thanos and crush everybody.
Boo Yeah!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home