Thursday, January 04, 2007

The Justice League on Smallville

The Justice League is coming to Smallville.



Of course, I'm behind on the show's storyline, having not seen any episodes of the current season (I prefer to wait until they come out on DVD), so I don't yet know how Clark managed to escape the Phantom Zone and save the world from General Zod, nor have I been introduced to their version of Oliver Queen, aka, Green Arrow.



Being the Fanboy that I am, I love it when other super-powered characters are introduced in shows like Smallville. Over the past 5+ years, the creators of the popular CW series have brought other DC Comics superheroes to life on the small screen, such as Bart Allen (Kid Flash),



Victor Stone (Cyborg),



and Arthur Curry (Aquaman).



The ucoming episode featuring this early version of The Justice League is aptly named "Justice" and airs on January 18th.

To hell with storyline continuity...I'm watching it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home