Saturday, December 09, 2006

Post Game Post

Last night's Heroclix games were AWESOME!!!

Matt was kind enough to lend out his parent's house as the venue (since they were out of town) and we played two great games.

The first game was Christmas themed, requiring teams to be constructed with characters with the colors Red, Green, Gold, Silver, or White to be in their names or their costumes.

My team consisted of the Kingdom Come Green Lantern, a customized Kingdom Come Red Arrow (got it on ebay), and the Veteran Green Arrow. I was getting hit pretty much on all sides by Beau's, Matt's, and Nate's forces. Well, at least Nate didn't come straight for me, he took advantage of every opportune target, lashing out with his Kingdom Come Flash. He actually won the first game and I offered up his choice of some of my extra custom figures as a prize. He took home a custom version of the KC Green Lantern.

Matt won the second game and chose my custom "running" Superman (which is a repainted Quicksilver with a Superman cape. I'm pretty proud of that custom...he has some kick ass stats, and is perfect when teamed with another, flying version of Supes who can taxi him around.

For those of you who weren't there, you missed some good games.
Hopefully we can have better attendance at next week's game.

I think we'll be playing Marvel RPG again, so stay tuned for updates!

2 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

Yep, I'd like to finsh the Marvel RPG chapter we started last week and maybe break throught the following chapter.

 
At 7:11 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

I won't be able to play this week. A bunch of us from work are going out to dinner on Friday night.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home