Saturday, November 03, 2007

Halloween Pics

I love Halloween! You're never too old to play pretend and dress up as something spooky or cool.

My family has tried to maintain a theme for the past few years. We've been characters from the Dukes of Hazzard, The Incredibles, The Scooby Gang, and the Fantastic Four. This year, we wanted to be the X-Men.

I was going to be Professor X, but I couldn't get the bald skull cap to look right and I had to stay late at work on Halloween anyway and wouldn't be able to do any trick-or-treating with the kids, so I just went as the Punisher. (I was the only one in my office to dress up...where's the holiday spirit?)


I LOVED the wife's costume. Obviously, she was Rogue. We couldn't find a brown jacket for the costume, but I think the denim one worked out well.



Here's a group photo of mom and the kids. Shadowcat (complete with her pet dragon Lockheed on her shoulder), Havok, Cyclops and a little Wolverine. We would have liked to put claws of some kind on him, but he just would have poked himself in the eye.

3 Comments:

At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who needs Thomas Jane when you got Ryan G.

Shalane's Costume looks Great.

It's nice to see Scotty, Xander and Logan living up to their name sakes.

 
At 1:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Shes awesome!!!! with the rogue outfit where did u get it!
halloween coming up and Ive been searching for that one piece outfit for more than a year.
I know its a bit sad but thats my favorite character in marvel comics
hope u write back

 
At 3:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

her colors are backwards...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home