Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Gun Shy



After about a week and a half of playing it, I beat GUN last night. (Okay, so it was on the EASY setting, but still...!)

I'll admit, I had some difficulty beating Macgruder in the final mission, but I persisted and finally saved the day. There are still some side missions to complete, but those won't take long.



Overall, this was a great game. Excellent storyline...graphic violence (very bloody - not for children!) and free-range gameplay similar to the Grand Theft Auto games. Once you get the hang of the controls, it's fun to horseback ride through the old west, taking down bad guys with your six shooters, and even playing poker at the saloon (you can cheat!)

The one thing this game was missing was a good ol-fashioned showdown at high noon. Well, I discovered that if you piss off the towsnfolk enough, you can start a showdown, but it's just you against a posse, not a one-on-one gunfight on Main Street.

Oh, and does anyone know how I can go about getting more ammunition for my rifles? I haven't found a place to get that...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home