Thursday, November 03, 2005

For Those Who Ride The Lightning

I began reading superhero comics in late 1990 and have been a better person ever since. My favorite comic book character has almost exclusively been The Flash. With that year I was able to see my new favorite hero running across my TV screen as well. I saw all of about four episodes before the end of the season. Not to be reshown over the summer and canceled before season two. Now fifteen years later and the rumor of a Flash movie by Batman Begins scribe David Goyer(pimp), we finally get this. I've waited too long for another fix.

Not that this is an important post, just something I wanted to share.

1 Comments:

At 5:42 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

Very excellent indeed, my speedster loving friend. I added it to my Amazon wishlist as well. I have the pilot episode on VHS, but I haven't watched it for quite a while.
I noticed that season 2 of Lois and Clark is available for pre-order on Amazon and The Adventures of Superman with George Reeves can be ordered there as well.
It's a great time to be a superhero fan...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home