Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Fantastic Forgotten

So Fantastic Forces has officially sold out, the 4th and final wave of shipments was sent out last week. www.iconusa.com has been my online choice for buying, and for every set (since I started to buy online) the options to buy singles has been established rather quickly a week or two following the first shipment. For this the latest set they have yet to be released, and they already have the pre-order option for cases of the next DC and Marvel sets. I have avoided buying more boosters for the certainty of getting nine more Rookie Awesome Androids or some other lame extra I don't need. Now I want my Spidey 2099 and Ultimate Prof. X! Aside from getting pulled in to the commerce nightmare that is eBay, I don't know what to do. So if any of you have any swell ideas for the stability of my mental heath when it comes to Heroclix, please let me know.

1 Comments:

At 5:46 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

Sorry, I have no advice to offer you. I'm digging myself into a hole of debt with these damn things. I'm actually considering selling off my G.I. Joe collection on ebay just to have some money to pay off my credit card.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home