Thursday, August 11, 2005

Tomorrow's games

It looks like it's just Beau, Matt and me for the games tomorrow night, unless I'm called away to the hospital. We'll convene at my house (if that's alright with everyone involved) at the usual time.

Game #1 is "Clash of the Titans"
400 point build total.
Only Big/Giant/other large characters allowed.
No Battlefield Condition Cards

Game #2 is "Heavy Hitters"
700 point build total.
You're free to use any figures you desire, but with a higher build total, this allows for more expensive characters that may not see much action otherwise.

I took it upon myself to make some copies (sorry, no color copier at work) of all the BCC's that I have. I know Matt is missing some and I don't know if anyone else would need them. Let me know which ones you need and I'll get them mounted on cardstock and laminated for added durabililty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home