Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The Game

Friday's games were awesome! It was cool to have Alan join us for the first time in a few months, and Vic made it in time for the last two games.
The first game, A Hero's Beginning, went as smooth as butter on a summer afternoon. I chose a team of Rookie characters who all had kick ass upgrade levels. As luck would have it, my Sinestro was the randomly chosen upgrade, so I was able to replace him with his 300 point construct level at no extra charge to my build total. Suh-weet! I used him again in the Last Call game and got stomped by Matt's Amazo who kept coming back into the game after being KO'd thanks to that lousy Lazarus Pit. He got KO'd once by me and once by Alan who was laying waste with his KC Green Lantern. The battlefield was getting pretty bloody. I still feel sorry for Vic who was using a Veteran Thor for Last Call and he kept getting bitch slapped by Beau's Terrax.
Last I heard, we would try to have this Friday's game at Victor's place and he would be responsible for the build totals and themes, but we're still waiting confirmation on that.

3 Comments:

At 8:01 AM, Blogger Kaplin said...

Damn shame I missed it. I should be able to make it this Friday.

 
At 12:16 PM, Blogger Baron Samedi said...

I was there!! You didn’t see me? I was the naked gnome in the corner…. with the pair of pliers screaming “YOU COME RUB MY LEG NOW!!!!!”
RUB IT!!!!

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

Was that you? I thought I just drank too much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home