Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Post Game Show

I have pictures. They will be posted later today. The game on Friday was very enjoyable. With the number of people playing we were able to split up and play two games on two maps. This is a good because when you have six people on one map it tends to trigger any claustrophobia that anyone may have, also there ends up being a real game played in the 50 minute time span rather than the two or three opening moves that we usually get to with such a large group.

the first game we still played one game, but that was because we had five people. Nathan showed up for the second and last game.

Last call was a barrel of fish. Beau brought out the KC Green Lantern with it's 20 defense and had us all worried. Nathan, borrowing my KC Shazam did a bit of damage to him, however and even though Beau KOd Nathan while Ryan KO'd Matt, I eventually brought down the GL. Point-wise, Beau won. I was last man standing. I *could* have won if I wasn't retarded. Ryan's General Zod was on his last click and edging away from the GL. I used my Probability Control to make him reroll a missed attack because I thought it was a success. I was trying to help. But I made Beau make his failed attack and Ryan went down. Damn it. Oh well. But this has caused me to think the Last Call through and wonder if we should go for points or last man or a hybrid. I'm thinking that for Last Call when you KO a fig, you get all it's points, including any he got for KOing anyone before that. But I'll need to work out the bugs.

All-in-all, a fun game. Thanks to everyone who came and played.

Keep 'em rollin.

5 Comments:

At 12:00 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

"while Ryan KO'd Beau"
When did this happen?

 
At 12:23 PM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

That's the way I remember it. What? Isn't that how it happened?
Ha ha!

 
At 2:16 PM, Blogger Kaplin said...

What the hell are you talking about? It says Matt.

 
At 5:19 PM, Blogger Psycho said...

It might say "Matt" now, but it didn't before.

 
At 6:14 PM, Blogger Kaplin said...

You should seriously think about getting some professional help for this debilitating paranoia.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home