Thursday, August 25, 2005

Tomorrow's lineup

Looks like we might have a full house at Neal's house tomorrow night. Here's the scenario for the first game as laid out by Dustin:

BFC Mark II
Lex Luthor has made an easier to use version of the cannon. Unfortunately, he posted this on the wrong internet forum and now everyone wants a piece of it.
Stats of the Cannon;
-Range of 12
-Can only be fired once per player's turn
-D6+2 damage in a straight line, hitting all characters in range (even
-D6+if they block LOS)
-All walls and terrain hit are instantly destroyed (still provide bonus to defense per hindering terrain).
-Damage-reduction powers are negated (think exploit weakness)
-Super-Strength required to wield cannon
-No movement powers for whomever is holding the cannon.
-When cannon is fired, knocks back wielder 1 space.
-The wielder must be KO'd or knocked back against a wall to lose the cannon. (Cannon deposited in space directly in front of character.)
-Any character adjacent to a character who is hit by cannon, takes one click of damage (damage reduction powers not negated)
-Whomever has the Cannon can't fight in hand-to-hand because their whole focus and effort is on holding and firing.
-The game ends when you take the Cannon off your side of the map, or timer goes off. Whoever has possession of the cannon at games end, wins. If no one has possession of the cannon, then normal rules for determining victor apply.
-Special Rule: Since this weapon was developed by Lex Luthor, any battlesuit directly associated with Lex Luthor's company can wield the cannon without requiring Super Strength. In addition, these battlesuits get a +2 to their defense when wielding the cannon, and can choose to ignore the cannon's knockback effect.
Add'l Spec's for this Scenario
Come up with a 500 pt team. No mixing enemies.

(I don't know about y'all, but I'm planning on having at least one LexCorp Battlesuit on my team!)

8 Comments:

At 3:10 PM, Blogger Baron Samedi said...

JUMP’IN BOOT!! YOU BE COM’IN TO SEE THE BARON DIS WEEK END???? I WAN TO PAINT A COUPLE TINGS FOR ME.

 
At 6:23 PM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

Sorry Baron, but my dance card for this weekend is full.
So are you my own personal cyber stalker now, is that what this is? Just curious.

 
At 7:36 PM, Blogger Baron Samedi said...

JUMP'IN BOOT!! I jus be want'in you to in ma cellur for a coup'l day now! You be hav'in da good time in dar wit me. I be need'in yo blood, I be need'in yo mind, I be need'in yo soul! You be com'in bac to ma Blog and see da nice picture I be tak'in for U.

 
At 7:16 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

hell, I shoulda' known you were behind all that.
my first thought was Dustin, but now it all makes perfect sense.
nice touch with the accent...

 
At 7:39 AM, Blogger Baron Samedi said...

Its all right “Jump’in Boot”, you would have figured it out eventually!
I was seriously contemplating keeping this little ruse going for weeks or months but I guess I just lack self-discipline. I personally thought it would have been hilarious if I drove over to New Orleans (for the post mark) and mailed you three a package with snake bones, feathers, and a Vodun doll inside. Then it struck me…at what point would someone call the cops? We live in a sick world, and I don’t need the PO PO at my door.
I was enjoying myself though. And I would love to hang with my boys in New Orleans still; we will just have to keep that thought on the table.
I hope your game goes well tonight.
I will post a full report on my heathenistic weekend soon.
And jumpboot remember “ You…*deep breath*…*deep Breath*…. are my number one…*deep breath*…*deep breath*…ahh GUY!!”

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kaplin said...

Colton, come back to bed. Err... I mean Salt Lake. We miss you!

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

Just promise to love me long time, okay big guy?

 
At 7:49 AM, Blogger Baron Samedi said...

You guys are the best! I will be coming up there in November; I will let you know exactly when in October.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home