Saturday, August 13, 2005

The pre post game quickie

I know Ryan will post the "Post Game" on Monday, and why shouldn't he he's very good at it, I hear he has pictures. I just wanted to talk about a problem I've been having with the "Last man standing" games we've been doing at the end of our game nights. I just can't win. Almost every one of these has been an ass whooping for me. I don't feel I'm a bad player and no matter how good or bad a night I've been having, these games just seem to kick me back down a notch. Maybe it's just my Kryptonite. I don't know.

2 Comments:

At 8:29 AM, Blogger Kaplin said...

Liar. You won won with KC Shazam. And it was not pretty for us.

 
At 9:24 AM, Blogger Al Jordan said...

Amen to that. I remember that game. My custom Massive Hulk got squished into a Jell-o Pudding pop.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home